Taylor RyMar Corporation
Taylor RyMar Corporation (TRC) is a multi-discipline engineering and design firm with offices in Tempe and Flagstaff Arizona and Wichita Kansas. TRC has three core divisions: Vertical Engineering and Design, Renewable Energy Engineering, and Energy Services.
• The TRC Vertical Engineering and Design division provides complete design and construction administration services for mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection building systems.
• The TRC Renewable Energy Engineering division provides photovoltaic systems engineering and consulting, as well as solar hot water systems design.
• The TRC Energy Services division provides a complete range of services including commissioning, energy auditing, and district cooling systems design and consulting.
In addition to the traditional role of consultant on a design-bid-build project, we are very comfortable and experienced in working in a design-build relationship in many forms:
• Working directly for owners with pre-qualified contractors
• Working for general contractors or sub-contractors
• Working with owners to select the best qualified contractors for specific projects
We maintain strategic alliances with design professionals, providing capabilities to offer a seamless full service design package if advantageous to clients/owners. These strategic alliances and partnering give the owner the best final product by bringing together a team of the most competent and qualified individuals for the specific project.
At TRC, we also utilize an integrated project management and accounting system to augment the engineering design process and to adhere to project budgets and schedules. By combining project design and management systems along with highly experienced professionals, TRC remains focused on providing clients with consistent performance.
In order to help maintain quality control standards, we follow a standard document control process for all projects. Each project is assigned a project manager and a key designer. The project manager is the single point of contact for the client, while the key designer is responsible for internal design coordination. All projects go through a coordination check by our construction administration staff before they are issued to the client.
Taylor RyMar engineers hold engineering licenses in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Washington and Wisconsin.